What will you do when you get the game?

• 77 results
#51 Posted by Hughes (396 posts) -

What will I do when I get the game? Play it.

#52 Posted by FleaFive (20 posts) -

Play an act or 2 in coop campaign then probably hit up multiplayer for a few months!

#53 Posted by Trickster (60 posts) -

I'll play the Campaign first, multiplayer always comes second for me with games. Besides I doubt the Gears 2 MP will be much different that Gears 1, and while that was fun around the time Gears 1 was released, I've moved on to other games' multiplayer by now.

#54 Posted by Exlutonian (167 posts) -

Lol play it round my friends. And then wait for the pc release, should I be so lucky.

#55 Posted by NinjaMunkey (204 posts) -

co-op splitscreen story, then once I have completed it I will do multiplayer. I always complete a game before playing it online, always, otherwise I dont complete it...

#56 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (733 posts) -

Beat the campaign, either single player or co-op online.

#57 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I'll play and finish the campaign with my best friend on co-op over the first weekend, then playing the multiplayer from then on. Then I'll go through again on my own. That's what I did with Gears 1, and loved it.

I hope they have the same act/chapter thing, were you can choose where you want to play from, within each act.

#58 Posted by Joevit (61 posts) -

I'm just going to campaign. I know if I play online some kid will talk crap to me, or say ur mom.

#59 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk try to get friends on same schedule for playing through campaign, if not Hulk play through solo.  Then Hulk immediately jump into online and stay there until Gears 3.

#60 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -

Not gettin it. :P

#61 Posted by REforever101 (258 posts) -

play the campaign until i beat it, then jump into the mp

i will, however, go into the mp earlier if friends request it of me

#62 Posted by JJGIANT (755 posts) -

play through the co-op with my buds

#63 Edited by pause422 (6154 posts) -

Get around to playing it after playing other games that interest me a bit more. Not insulting it by any means though,definitely looking forward to it.   When I pop it in though,probably will do some Co-op or online MP with a few friends.

#64 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Co-Op with friend and be up all night

#65 Posted by Callumrides (357 posts) -

i will complete the game 1st on hardcore on my own then got multiplayer then later  do co-op on insane

#66 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

Play through the campaign first, then go into multiplayer while playing through the campaign on a different difficulty.

#67 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I seriously doubt that you would want to know what I'm going to do.

#68 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -

Play campaign on Hardcore. Then move onto multiplayer & co-op

#69 Posted by N3vsta (58 posts) -

i usually complete the campaign mode first in games but i might get lured away

#70 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Campaign, then the "Seriously" achievement :)

#71 Posted by L (1681 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"I seriously doubt that you would want to know what I'm going to do.
"
Jump right in and have a blast online? :O
#72 Posted by wmz (14 posts) -

Use the Gold Lancer in Multi.. anyone know if that Gold Lancer also applies to Campaign ?

#73 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Play the co-op campaign. Then probably play it on single player. Then never touch the competative online. Just like all games.

#74 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
wmz said:
"

Use the Gold Lancer in Multi.. anyone know if that Gold Lancer also applies to Campaign ?

"
I don't think it does.
I'm not sure. I will probably play through about half of the campaign and then jump into multiplayer.
#75 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Single player for sure. I'm not diving into anything else until I complete the single player campaign.

#76 Posted by DrPepper1990 (530 posts) -

I dont know what i'm going to do when I get the game. I will probably play it but I dont know if I should do that or not.

#77 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
DrPepper1990 said:
"I dont know what i'm going to do when I get the game. I will probably play it but I dont know if I should do that or not."
Your messing with us right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.