Whats your favorite weapon so far?

#1 Posted by polizia (3 posts) -

Mine so far is the meat shield, then the Hammer burst.

#2 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

TB then HB

#3 Posted by bjorno (1433 posts) -

boltok pistol

#4 Posted by keagan (15 posts) -

Yes, I can't enough of the boltok pistol.

#5 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

Hammerburst

#6 Posted by Lozz (311 posts) -

Gorgon Pistol, then probably the Mortar.

#7 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Honestly...I'm still loving the good ol' Lancer.

#8 Posted by Jeffsekai (7052 posts) -

Shotgun

#9 Posted by 10MP (311 posts) -

sheild + lancer at same time

#10 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (702 posts) -

Nothing beats the Lancer. Its simple, its neat, and if you are missing a knife during a BBQ, you have one right at your hand.

Now, now, jokes aside, the Lancer is a greatly balanced gun, with moderate damage, great fire rate, good precision and quick reload (if timed properly) and the chainsaw is OK, though its crap in higher difficulties as it was in the first.

The new weapons where nice, but I found that the old methods and guns are more effective. Its funny, in this kind of games, its rare to see a gun in sequels that can outdo the old versions.

#11 Posted by CitizenKane (10508 posts) -

The good ol' classic Lancer.

#12 Posted by bombHills (632 posts) -

flamethrower in mp works pretty well.  toasty!

#13 Posted by PharoahCapcom (480 posts) -

They are all pretty cool.

#14 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Mulcher FTW

#15 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -

Longshot of course

But a close second is the Flamethrower. In Mp i still havent figured a way around that weapon, if your close enough you can chainsaw someone through the flame, but other than that i just seem to be running away and jsut trying to get some distance. if you try shotgunning you'll burn before you do enough damage.

#16 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

I do really like the torque bow i always have but out of the new weapons probably the mulcher

#17 Posted by DECA555 (400 posts) -

the classic one two punch 

lancer and longshot 
#18 Posted by mandeponium (275 posts) -

The Boltok is just great.

#19 Posted by MKHavoc (1307 posts) -

The longshot is the most fun but I haven't been using it that much since I'm not used to the maps yet.

#20 Edited by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
  1. Lancer
  2. Longshot
  3. Boltok
Winning Combination

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.