Who's gettin axed?

  • 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Bonzi2387 (45 posts) -
#52 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

Carmine's brother is going to get it.

#53 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"Carmine's brother is going to get it."
Probably.
#54 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

I hope Dom dies. He was useless in the first game so he deserves it.

#55 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
Vlademir said:
"I hope Dom dies. He was useless in the first game so he deserves it."
If Dom died then how would the co op system work? Would the second player just switch to Baird or Cole halfway through the game?(or whenever Dom would die)
#56 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

i want carmine to die again even though hes my favorite besides he was voted most likely to get shot 

#57 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"i want carmine to die again even though hes my favorite besides he was voted most likely to get shot "
I'm going to lol pretty hard if he dies because he fucks up his active reload again.
#58 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

The first Teaser I think maybe foreshadowing at Dom's death.

#59 Posted by Riicochet (94 posts) -

marcus's love intrest and dom's wife will die and or be kidnapped.

carmine and hoffman will be killed during the game.

#60 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Charles said:
"I think is wife will be dead when they get to her or they will get to her and then she will get killed. "

Going to say they will find her than general Raam or the queen will hold her hostage or kill her. Dom will go into rage and die fighting
#61 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Charles said:
"I think is wife will be dead when they get to her or they will get to her and then she will get killed. "

Going to say they will find her than general Raam or the queen will hold her hostage or kill her. Dom will go into rage and die fighting"
Didn't General Raam die in the first game? =O
#62 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Charles said:
"I think is wife will be dead when they get to her or they will get to her and then she will get killed. "

Going to say they will find her than general Raam or the queen will hold her hostage or kill her. Dom will go into rage and die fighting"
Didn't General Raam die in the first game? =O"
yes but anthony RAAM comes back ; )
#63 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

picture this scene after slaughtering 20 or so locust dom finds his wife in a room near the were the battle took place he goes into get her and the room explodes killing him and his wife....he didn't see the grenade stuck to the wall behind Her Dun Dun Dun

#64 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

As far as carmine coming back - the wikipedia page states :-

Anthony Carmine

Private Anthony Carmine, along with Lieutenant Kim, is one of the original members of Delta Squad. He possesses a bright and gung-ho attitude. Carmine meets Fenix en route to Colonel Hoffman’s location, and serves with him in Delta Squad through portions of the game’s first act, until he is killed by a Locust sniper while complaining about a weapon malfunction. However, lead designer Cliff Bleszinski confirmed that Carmine will be returning in Gears of War 2, but did not reveal how or in what capacity. Bleszinski later revealed that Carmine himself will not return in the campaign, but rather his brother, Benjamin, will appear. Carmine will be playable in Gears of War 2 multiplayer through a Linked Achievements system; players who beat Act 1 of the first game will unlock Carmine in the second game. Carmine is voiced by Michael Gough.

#65 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"As far as carmine coming back - the wikipedia page states :-

Anthony Carmine

Private Anthony Carmine, along with Lieutenant Kim, is one of the original members of Delta Squad. He possesses a bright and gung-ho attitude. Carmine meets Fenix en route to Colonel Hoffman’s location, and serves with him in Delta Squad through portions of the game’s first act, until he is killed by a Locust sniper while complaining about a weapon malfunction. However, lead designer Cliff Bleszinski confirmed that Carmine will be returning in Gears of War 2, but did not reveal how or in what capacity. Bleszinski later revealed that Carmine himself will not return in the campaign, but rather his brother, Benjamin, will appear. Carmine will be playable in Gears of War 2 multiplayer through a Linked Achievements system; players who beat Act 1 of the first game will unlock Carmine in the second game. Carmine is voiced by Michael Gough.

"
well i guess momma carmines gonna lose another son ....TeeHee
#66 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"picture this scene after slaughtering 20 or so locust dom finds his wife in a room near the were the battle took place he goes into get her and the room explodes killing him and his wife....he didn't see the grenade stuck to the wall behind Her Dun Dun Dun"
That actually sounds pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.