marcusfriendly's Gears of War 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Gears of War 2

The gears of war 2 combat will "BLOW YOU AWAY" as IGN.com states. The chainsawtamize are great and the gore is so much better. I love it! The sound is also so much more "meatier" than the first one and the mortar and the mulchers are great. The shotgon is better and those people cant roll and shotgun you one shot. The music is much more improved and I love it. (not saying the old music was bad). I happily say that this game is by far one of the best games that came out this fall!!!

This art is great! (check out Todd Lockwood too!)

I love this game so much that I practically rave about it every day! Gears of War 2 is GREAT....wait no its better!!!!