Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Anyone have a problem with getting reset?

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ozzdog12

Played Gears 3 a few days ago and some friends and I finished up some Horde mode cheevos. Got on today and everything is wiped. My achievement progress for ranks/competition in coop, etc. is gone. For example, I have beaten the game on Normal, but when I go to select chapter I can't, only the very first chapter is unlocked. I have the Pack Rat achievement, but it says I have no collectibles, and so forth. I have no clue what happened. Anybody else experience this?

jenny_pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jenny_pwnz
    MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MideonNViscera

Apparently there's a trick you can do, if you catch it in time. That thread should have the specifics.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.