Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Beast mode Insane difficulty. Any Takers?

PrixDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrixDante

hey GB community, I'm looking to get insane done on beast mode, but I can't do it alone?

GT: Prix Dante

I would like to start at 1pm Central time today (10/18), otherwise I available pretty much all day today.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Milkman

I'm not interested but I'll just say Beast mode on Insane with 4 competent players is stupidly easy. You should have no issues.

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By davidinwrofy

For any British players, I am up for this. My gamertag is davidinwrofy You can also add my friend gateht Add me and send me a message telling me when you'd like to play; I'm often on during the evening in the week, and at weekends.

gateht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By gateht

@davidinwrofy said:

For any British players, I am up for this. My gamertag is davidinwrofy You can also add my friend gateht Add me and send me a message telling me when you'd like to play; I'm often on during the evening in the week, and at weekends.

I approve of this message. Any GMT players (preferably with mics.) that want to attempt this add my gamertag: gateht

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By davidinwrofy

Guys?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.