Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Beast Mode Insane (No Failing)

TriggerHappyAu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TriggerHappyAu

Hey everyone , We are just wondering if there is any people online will to try do Beast Mode on Insane without failing for the savage theron and for the Medal. We will do it on Checkout or Mercy and also just to give you are heads up. Most of the time all tickers , sometimes 1 or 2 Savage Drones maybe 1 Kantus but as soon as we get to Tier 3 or Row 3 we all go on the first character = Giant Serapede. Reply here saying invite me and ill invite you and add you on the roster here right now.

People Playing

*Kurizmar = Message on Xbox , Reply on Post or Add me and Ill invite

Toxic Pictures

chazwuzhere3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chazwuzhere3

I'm down. My gamertag is Wuss Wagon

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JTB123

I'm up for this, had a couple of attempts on Mercy and we were undone by the types of set ups we got. Typically the one where the humans are set up in the right hand spawn, we had some ideas for strategies, buy always ran out of time when the final human was on a turret... 

Anyway, GT is IW0JTB123, GMT time zone. 

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Gargantuan

Trenches is one of the best maps for beast since it's small and there's not many barriers.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By golguin

Me and some random dudes got it fairly easily on checkout. All you need to do is maximize the points each round by leaving one hero alive, downing him, letting him get up and downing him again (100 points a pop) while the rest of the team destroys all the emplacements. We never had a time issue and we were all able to run berserkers for the last few rounds.

The key here is DON'T KILL THE FINAL HERO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.