Beast/Horde Mode Not Working

#1 Posted by JSwan13 (276 posts) -

Anybody else have this problem?

Whenever I try to play a matchmade Beast or Horde mode game it never connects to anyone. All it does is say, attempting to join match 1,2 etc. and will just do that for as long as your willing to stare at it, but if I invite friends to play it works fine. I'm thinking it's just an issue with the servers, but has anyone found a solution to this problem? Thanks.

#2 Posted by GenghisJohn (256 posts) -

Sorry bro, not having any trouble here. Played for about 2 hours yesterday. Have you tried opening your NAT? Also I dont know what that means but people say it when something online doesnt work

#3 Posted by JSwan13 (276 posts) -

@GenghisJohn: I don't really know what that means either but my NAT is open.

#4 Posted by rmanthorp (3913 posts) -

Nope, no problems here. :/

#5 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

It takes a little bit to find a game for me but it eventually does.

#6 Posted by Burns09 (340 posts) -

No problems here either, host even left and we got a migration super quick and smooth.

#7 Posted by Protonguy (305 posts) -

Beast doesn't work for me (up in vancouver canada). Horde works good tho.

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

I got a game of Beast going earlier. Had to leave the match making once, but started it back up and I got it working.

@JSwan13: If you are going through a router, try opening your ports for your Xbox. If you need help, look it up on Xbox.com.

#9 Posted by HistoryInRust (6293 posts) -

If you're alone, the Beast Mode matchmaking process seems to really take a while. It's a known issue at this point. Adding just a single friend makes finding and beginning a match quite a bit easier, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.