Duders needed to crack wave 50 horde

#1 Posted by eatatwhiteys (67 posts) -

Hey gang, with Gears Judgement only a couple months away, I decided to dust off gears 3 for a bit and I realised I never actually managed to crack wave 50 on horde mode! I've tried playing with randoms but most seem to quit or drop out at around wave 20. So if anyone is interested in hording it up my gamertag is CRPL Gunishment. Hope to see you online :)

#2 Posted by golguin (4041 posts) -

I'm interested in beating the hardest difficulty of Horde Mode if you'll do that. There's an achievement for that right? I believe I got the needed perks or whatever they were called to get super shots and unlimited ammo.

#3 Posted by ChinaDontCare (111 posts) -

I'm totally "down" for this, I've done 50 numerous times but Gears is a great game so why not.

#4 Posted by eatatwhiteys (67 posts) -

@golguin said:

I'm interested in beating the hardest difficulty of Horde Mode if you'll do that. There's an achievement for that right? I believe I got the needed perks or whatever they were called to get super shots and unlimited ammo.

Sounds good mate but I don't have those mutators. Got to be honest even normal difficulty seems pretty challenging but I'm game! Hit me up

#5 Posted by eatatwhiteys (67 posts) -

@ChinaDontCare said:

I'm totally "down" for this, I've done 50 numerous times but Gears is a great game so why not.

Sounds good mate let's do it!

#6 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -

I'd do this in a heartbeat, i've been wanting to go back to Gears and Horde is the only multiplayer part of gears I like.

#7 Posted by RubberFactory (291 posts) -

I wouldn't mind getting in on some horde action. I'll hit you up with a message, my Gamertag is My Chem Craze.

#8 Edited by gerp (191 posts) -

I was totally about to make a thread about this exact thing would love to do this! GT:csmishere

#9 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Hellow does anyone want to do this, really jonesing for some horde. on the map packs for sure

#10 Posted by L44 (573 posts) -

Well, any if their are any Australians up for it, I think i'll throw my hat in the ring.

#11 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

It brings a tear to my eye to see people hop back onto good ole Gears 3. Shame that attitude hasn't carried over much to the competitive multiplayer....sigh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.