Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Gears of War 3 Arcade 4 player run, Sat Oct.1 8pm Pacific

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Vinny_Says

MASSIVE EDIT: IT IS ACTUALLY FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30- I CANNOT CHANGE THE TITLE SO SORRY

So in order to knock out 2 lousy achievements I am planning a 4 player, normal difficulty run of the first 3 acts in Gears 3 on arcade. I've already finished the game on Insane so that's not my goal. I'm just looking for 3 dudes n dudettes to run through the acts, I'm willing to do the whole game for people who haven't done it yet.

In the meantime I'll try to get the mutator for super reload.

Message me here or on xbox GT: dHAWXb if you're interested. It will probably take place next saturday night.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By myke_tuna

@Vinny_Says: Barring any homework that I might have (which I may postpone to Sunday because of this), I'm down.

GT: myketuna

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says

@myketuna: cool, Sunday is also possible if it's more convenient. Friday as well

Blink182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blink182

I'm gonna be at a concert during that time :O

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Sarumarine

Hey, sounds good. I already sent you the PM. My gamertag is the same as my username, "Sarumarine".

Burns09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Burns09

If you need someone to fill a spot, permitting my work schedule allows I'd be game. But use me as a back up because I cant really commit to anything that far in advance. 
    GT: Burnsx0r

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By myke_tuna

@Vinny_Says: I have just added you to my friends list. I will be there tomorrow. For you, man. For you. (Also, I'm assuming you meant Friday the 30th not the 26th because that was 2 days ago)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.