Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Gears OF War 3 Underwater and Mech rumers

link4555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By link4555

I personally really hope the new Gears won’t have underwater sections or mechs why? Because it doesn’t need it I loved gears one and 2 was fun also they need to re-work the format they have got but please don’t put in these gimmicks they are stupid and unnecessary    

link4555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By link4555

I personally really hope the new Gears won’t have underwater sections or mechs why? Because it doesn’t need it I loved gears one and 2 was fun also they need to re-work the format they have got but please don’t put in these gimmicks they are stupid and unnecessary    

Charles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Charles

I think it would be pretty cool to go in water in multiplayer. I mean swim from one point of the map to the other. If you decide to do it though it should be like a risk reward type of thing and not let you shoot. Also, make it to where it is not that deep so people can't go down deep and hide.

link4555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By link4555

I didn’t look at it that way I was mostly thinking of a submarine level or something kind of gimmicky like the worm in gears 2 but I agree if they implement it in that way it could be fun    

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ryanwho

Not sure why they announced that like they thought it would be a major revelation. Just about everything has mechs, and people avoid underwater for good reason. If this is what they're tauting out of the gate this thing might be in trouble. If I want to play as Dom in a mech I'll download the stupid GOW DLC for Lost Planet 2.

link4555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By link4555

I sadly agree ryanwho...:(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.