Giant Bomb online presence?

#1 Edited by therealnelsk (277 posts) -

Hi guys, just picked up my copy of Gears 3 and I'm super excited to play, but have nobody to play with! -.- (none of my friends like gears. iknoritewtf).

Is there a vs/horde/beast online presence of duders around?

Also, I would love to find a group to go through the campaign with. Hit me up if you're interested!

tag: M3RPHY

#2 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

I've got a group of buddies that we play gears quite a bit. We can definetly play some horde and run through the campaign!

I'll message you with my Gamertag.

#3 Posted by therealnelsk (277 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

I've got a group of buddies that we play gears quite a bit. We can definetly play some horde and run through the campaign!

I'll message you with my Gamertag.

Sounds good!

#4 Posted by ShaggE (6452 posts) -

I'm renting it right now, so if you need another Horde, Beast, or Arcade duder, add ShaggE21.

#5 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

I've been playing it frequently as of late, so add WinterSoldier37. I'm usually on Beast Mode or Campaign.

#6 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

I'm buying the map pack next week. GT is also my username so whoever wants to can add me.

#7 Posted by therealnelsk (277 posts) -

I'll probably be on for most of the weekend, so i'll try and get you guys on my friends list and coordinate some play depending on who is online, I'm definitely leaning towards the campaign, but open to whatever the group is up for.

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

@M3RPHY said:

I'll probably be on for most of the weekend, so i'll try and get you guys on my friends list and coordinate some play depending on who is online, I'm definitely leaning towards the campaign, but open to whatever the group is up for.

I really don't mind much. Only thing I can say is I'm gone tomorrow from 6:00 A.M. PST to around 3:00 P.M. Should be on later tonight though.

#9 Edited by Sdoots (205 posts) -

Oh man, I've been looking for an excuse to play something other than competitive mode. Feel free to hit me up for anything, really. I'm recovering from surgery so I might drop out early to take a nap and such, but I'd be happy to help while I'm, you know, awake. My tag is Sdoots.

#10 Edited by Zacagawea (1594 posts) -

I'll be more then happy to play campaign as long as it's on insane with 4 peeps, gotta get those cheevos. I'm up for horde no matter what, though. GT is same as my username.

#11 Posted by Bloodfarts (63 posts) -

@Zacagawea: I'm looking for some horde players right now. Anybody wanna join up and play the new maps?

#12 Posted by SUPER_STANO (45 posts) -

I'm on gears right now, down for whatever but more in the mood of horde on the new maps.

Gamer Tag is: SUPER STANO

(I'm an achievement whore as well and still need most of the dlc achievements if any one wants to help

#13 Edited by xdaknightx69 (450 posts) -

i'm a little late to the party but i'm in for some horde/mp stuff, my ping will suck for the NA players but it should be fine with asia/EU regions, i dont have a mic for the xbox atm but i'll get one if needed

id: Dark monish

#14 Posted by activatetheasset (23 posts) -

Don't know if anyone else is still playing this game, but I would love to try a Horde run with some folks who won't bail after wave 20. Please hit me up if you're down.

GamerTag : stillborn54

#15 Edited by NickDynmo (176 posts) -

I've never played Horde mode in either Gears 2 or this one and would love to give it a shot. As I've never tried it, you may have to be a little paitient with me and show me the ropes. I've beaten the campaign on hardcore, so I'm not bad or anything, but I play the game to have fun with likeminded, mature people, not get yelled at (hence why I don't play much multiplayer).

Anyone still interested?

EDIT: I'm down for co-op campaign on insane or horde mode! Gamertag is NickDynmo. Include a message saying you're from Giant Bomb, as I don't add strangers.

#16 Posted by Mooseslayer (54 posts) -

I just started playing Gears again and would be interested in cleaning up some DLC achievements if anyone wants to. A lot of them seem really easy, just gotta get 5 people together. Hit me up!

GT: Mooseslayer82

#17 Posted by SUPER_STANO (45 posts) -

Lets do this mooseslayer

#18 Posted by adambyrney (61 posts) -

Im also up for this

#19 Posted by davidinwrofy (71 posts) -

It's never to late for Gears 3. I am also up for this: davidininwrofy - add me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.