Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Gold Lancer Avatar Item 50% off/ Removed From Store after Jan 1

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsmoke77
    Golden Lancer Prop
    Golden Lancer Prop

Today is the the 2nd last day of the 12 deals for XBL and its all about Gears or War 3. The Gold Lancer is 50% aka 160MSP and it will not be available for sale after January 1st because Microsoft is eliminating Guns from being available for avatar props. You will not lose the prop after January 1st. I decided to pick it up because its kinda neat to have something that no one else can have anymore like those Midway XBLA games. The large weapons skins pack is half off along with the season pass being 600 points off. So is anybody going to buy the prop and what do you think of Microsoft eliminating guns from being accepted props?

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

Oh boy, I can buy weapon skins. What's that? You want me to bend over some more? Sure thing!

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By bed

i'll buy it because i think the lancer is cool

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigsmoke77

@Hitchenson: I think they wanted to keep it exclusive so they put it behind money but I think there should be some REALLY hard achievement that unlocks the skins. Not Seriously 3.0 because that is just spending a lot of time in game, maybe complete 50 waves insane on solo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.