Horde Team

#1 Posted by xris224 (5 posts) -

First post, if I am breaking any forum rules please let me know.

None of my friends play Gears, so I'm looking to get some people together to make it all the way through Horde mode (plus beast mode and insane campaign). I've made it to wave 28 or 29 in public games before people start dropping. My gamertag is tturner224 if you want to try and schedule something. Available to play some weeknights(varies) and most of the weekend.

I also have some live co-op games I've never finished (Guardian of Light, Trenched, and Toy Soldiers:Cold War) if anyone wants to play those.

#2 Edited by Fravius (9 posts) -

I could play, but just on weekends, GT xXxFraviOxXx

#3 Posted by SplitNova (18 posts) -

I'm down GT SplitNova

#4 Posted by vegoku (97 posts) -

I'd be down if our schedules match up

GT - CGE Vegoku

#5 Posted by MrMo (31 posts) -

sure I'll play

GT: The MrMo

#6 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

I'm available on Fridays through Sundays. My GT is HopeOnFire04

#7 Posted by GunstarRed (5025 posts) -

You can add me if you want. I consistently get to 30 odd with randoms online. Id like to be able to do the full 50 at some point. I have gotten past 40 a bunch of times. GT seamonster king

#8 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

I'm definitely up for some GoW3 craziness. GT Bibamatt

#9 Posted by JeevesPleez (332 posts) -

Yes please - GT: JeevesPleez

#10 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -
@xris224: I am up for some Horde and for some Trenched multiplayer as well.
#11 Posted by dirkfunk (175 posts) -

Anyone down for Horde / Campaign / Arcade can add me: FatShawnKemp

I don't get around to playing much on weekdays. Look for me on the weekends.

#12 Posted by Mystyr_E (1189 posts) -

I have super reload and instagib melee mutators so if anyone wants to go on hardcore or insane, then add away. GT's same as user name (Mystyr E). I don't have a mic though :(

#13 Posted by AsherV20 (65 posts) -

@Mystyr_E said:

I have super reload and instagib melee mutators so if anyone wants to go on hardcore or insane, then add away. GT's same as user name (Mystyr E). I don't have a mic though :(

Dumb question I'm sure, but do mutators affect whether you unlock achievements or not? Cuz I'd be down for some less-insane Insane.

#14 Posted by KillerFly (396 posts) -

I'd be down for some Horde if anyone wants to get a group together over the weekend. GT PirateOfTheDead

#15 Posted by golguin (3842 posts) -

I'll play if you catch me online. GT golguin

#16 Posted by Nickolas_Moore (26 posts) -

I'm always down, tired of people bailing after 25-35 rounds.

GT: NickolasMoore

#17 Posted by ONIKAGEI (39 posts) -

which side of the Atlantic are you? i'd be up for some hordes if you're in Europe

#18 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

Hell yeah. GT----- PAST EXP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.