Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

I am suprised it took me until today to find this...

Avatar image for beautifulspacecowboy
    BeautifulSpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I actually think the "Mad World" song fits better in this video than the last one.  

Besides being entertained by this video, I wish I could get excited for this game. I really enjoyed Gears of War (it is the game that I bought my 360 for), but GoW2 kinda let the air out of the franchise's tires, at least for me. I am mildly interested in finishing the story, so I will most likely rent this, but I doubt it is a buy for me.
    Avatar image for beautifulspacecowboy
    BeautifulSpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think the "Mad World" song fits better in this video than the last one.  

Besides being entertained by this video, I wish I could get excited for this game. I really enjoyed Gears of War (it is the game that I bought my 360 for), but GoW2 kinda let the air out of the franchise's tires, at least for me. I am mildly interested in finishing the story, so I will most likely rent this, but I doubt it is a buy for me.
    LincoIn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LincoIn

I prefer the Johnny Cash version...

Sh4ft3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sh4ft3d

@Lincoln

Wow, that fits really well. The song I knew and loved, but the timing of the lyrics is really appropriate for the trailer.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Venatio

Gears of War 2 was ALOT better then Gears 1, I actually liked the story and the stuff they did, the only reasons I bought that game was because of the singleplayer, Co-op and horde was awesome, the VS multiplayer was a laggy clusterfuck

How could you possibly like Gears 1 but not 2? The first one barely had a story

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.