Looking for 4 DLC holders who want to beat a boss on hardcore

#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

Hello,

My name is Eugene and I represent the king of Nigeria and have an amazing proposal for you...

I want to try for that 100 point achievement in the new DLC but it requires all 5 players to play as an onyx guard and beat a boss on harcore. I don't know 4 people who have it so I come to you asking to join me on this amazing journey. If you have the DLC and are interested I'm thinking some time friday night or saturday this week or next. Now I have a couple of mutators that could make this much easier than it seems (super reload) but I don't know if we will still get the achievement. I also don't know if just starting on wave 10 works. My GT is dHAWXb, post here or message me on xbawx if interested.

#2 Posted by yindotrunks (95 posts) -

I'm interested and I can for sure get 1 more person. I'm free Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

gamertag: yindotrunks

#3 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (460 posts) -

Count me in. GT is LiquidSaiyan3. Pretty sure Friday and Saturday are good for me (Eastern time zone, btw)

#4 Posted by yindotrunks (95 posts) -

I'm EST as well, does 2pm EST Saturday work? I have 2 friends with the DLC who want to do this as well so that makes 5. Also I'd be
glad to stick around and help more people if anyone else wants to do it.

#5 Posted by Baillie (4080 posts) -

Sure, GT: Somekindof FOZY.

#6 Posted by left4doof (286 posts) -

Im in gamertag left 4 doof

#7 Posted by darkvare (765 posts) -

i thought the onyx guards were supposed to be the decoy upgrades

#8 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I have the season pass. I'd be happy to help with this. GT = your fat uncle

#9 Edited by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

I'd like to get The Onyx guard and the 2 hosting achievements too. I'm on the east coast and available any Friday or Saturday night and will hang out for as long as it takes for everyone to get them. I also have all the good mutators unlocked.  ;) 

GT - Dad Is A Zombie

#10 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (460 posts) -

@darkvare: They are, but they're also multiplayer skins

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.