Pre-Order DLC Trading

#1 Posted by Blunt (59 posts) -

Looking for a trade on a Savage Grenadier Elite code. Got Mechanic Baird and Commando Dom, PM me and take your pick.

#2 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

I have a savage kantus that i don't really care for. Rather have one of the skins for the COGs

#3 Posted by SilentZero (51 posts) -

I'll trade the Infected Omen weapon pack for Mechanic Baird

#4 Posted by Blunt (59 posts) -

Trade completed. If I come across some more codes I'll toss them out here on a 'first come, first served' basis, dudebros.

Feel free to get your trade on in here. Ebay prices can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

#5 Posted by MrOldboy (868 posts) -

@Blunt: Yeah I cant stand the people buying them off ebay. What is wrong with people?

Even worse. Search for aaron griffin on ebay and go to completed listings.

#6 Edited by Blunt (59 posts) -

Got a Commando Dom code up for grabs. First person to PM me detailing why they should have it over anyone else gets it.

Pathetic grovelling, pictures of your hot sister or grandpa and offers of first born will all be taken into serious consideration.

Edit: Code gone, enjoy duder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.