Season Pass

#1 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Hey guys, I was just wondering something about the season pass - if you buy it do you get all the DLC that is out now? I am getting the game for Christmas so I am interested in getting the season pass for DLC.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Skel (23 posts) -

Yep.

#3 Edited by GunstarRed (5115 posts) -

yes, but not the skins... the gun ones that is.

#4 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

@Skel: @GunstarRed: Awesome. Did they say anything about how long they will support the game?

#5 Edited by GunstarRed (5115 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba: The Pass is for the first 4 main bits of DLC two of which have been released. The Horde command one and the new RAAM one. As for how long they'll support it, they were adding new modes and XP weekends in Gears 2 right up until 3 was released( possibly still?) I assume they will do the same with the weekly challenges and whatnot.

#6 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

@NekuSakuraba said:

@Skel: @GunstarRed: Awesome. Did they say anything about how long they will support the game?

They said the first 4 DLC and 2 are already out, but man jsut in terms of support Epic has been killing it! They have a new gametype or double xp or event almost every day, crazy stuff like Torque Bow Tag which is insanely fun.

Gears 2 had new events right up to the release of Gears 3 so I wouldn't be surprised.

#7 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Yeah, Epic have really knocked it out of the park with free updates already. Ignoring the DLC stuff., they change up the events all the time, which is ace.

#8 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

And speaking from personal experience, that DLC's been pretty good. Alright, you kind of need to be a horde junkie to get anything out of the first one (but I am a horde junkie, so whatever), but the RAAM chunk is a damn fine few hours. Just based on those two alone I feel like I've got my money's worth from it already and there's two more to go.

#9 Posted by iVarz (7 posts) -

yes you got all.. and it`s a lot cheaper than buy separate

#10 Posted by Mr_JPeps (164 posts) -

i think its just the first four and nothing else. i hope if they keep releasing quality content they sell a season 2 pass, or season pass 2. same offer, but for the new stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.