Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Season Pass

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Hey guys, I was just wondering something about the season pass - if you buy it do you get all the DLC that is out now? I am getting the game for Christmas so I am interested in getting the season pass for DLC.

Thanks.

Skel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skel

Yep.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

yes, but not the skins... the gun ones that is.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba

@Skel: @GunstarRed: Awesome. Did they say anything about how long they will support the game?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GunstarRed

@NekuSakuraba: The Pass is for the first 4 main bits of DLC two of which have been released. The Horde command one and the new RAAM one. As for how long they'll support it, they were adding new modes and XP weekends in Gears 2 right up until 3 was released( possibly still?) I assume they will do the same with the weekly challenges and whatnot.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Vinny_Says

@NekuSakuraba said:

@Skel: @GunstarRed: Awesome. Did they say anything about how long they will support the game?

They said the first 4 DLC and 2 are already out, but man jsut in terms of support Epic has been killing it! They have a new gametype or double xp or event almost every day, crazy stuff like Torque Bow Tag which is insanely fun.

Gears 2 had new events right up to the release of Gears 3 so I wouldn't be surprised.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By bibamatt

Yeah, Epic have really knocked it out of the park with free updates already. Ignoring the DLC stuff., they change up the events all the time, which is ace.

Spidergoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Spidergoat

And speaking from personal experience, that DLC's been pretty good. Alright, you kind of need to be a horde junkie to get anything out of the first one (but I am a horde junkie, so whatever), but the RAAM chunk is a damn fine few hours. Just based on those two alone I feel like I've got my money's worth from it already and there's two more to go.

iVarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By iVarz

yes you got all.. and it`s a lot cheaper than buy separate

Mr_JPeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr_JPeps

i think its just the first four and nothing else. i hope if they keep releasing quality content they sell a season 2 pass, or season pass 2. same offer, but for the new stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.