Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Who else the "Dust to Dust" trailer was amazing?

wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wealllikepie

I think it was about the same level as the reveal Dead Island trailer, especially with the "Into Dust" song adding a very nice mood to it. And having beaten the game, the whole "Brothers till the end" text at the end makes it really sad. Who else agrees?

For reference, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6v4LMIcPec

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Twisted_Scot

I really liked the Gary Jules trailer, I really liked the Sun Kil Moon trailer, I really liked theDeVotchKa trailer but while I like the actualy visulas I really dont like the Mazzy Star song. Havent beaten the games yet, just savoring it in little bits.

johnlennon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By johnlennon

FUCK COMMERCIALS, I DRINK THE CD THEN TRIP TO FUCKING PLUTO

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

It is a good trailer but I didn't think it was as good as previous trailers for the series.

Quacktastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Quacktastic

CG trailers are garbage.  Slapping a pop song onto a trailer and using somene elses art for an appeal to emotion is total bullshit.  Marketing nonsense for jackasses.  I LIEK VIDEOGAMS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.