Cliff Bleszinski to Debut Next Game

#1 Posted by norton123 (311 posts) -

Cliff will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (don't expect humor)  to debut his next game. Any guesses as to what it's going to be? Here's a link to an article on it though there's not much to the story.

#2 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Man. Sitting through Jimmy Fallon. Idunno man, maybe I should just wait for till tomorrow to find out Gears of War 3 is coming out soon from the internet.

#3 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Of all the late night shows I like Fallon's the best.  He always has the best music, the best guests, and The Roots are awesome.  Also, he acts like a crack addict.

#4 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -

I'm going to laugh when it's a damn spoof.

#5 Edited by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:

" Of all the late night shows I like Fallon's the best.  He always has the best music, the best guests, and The Roots are awesome.  Also, he acts like a crack addict. "

He gets all kinds of crazy support. The week of his launch I remember he had some top tier guests. Also, The Roots are pretty cool. He's just so awkward and uncomfortable on the show though. I thought he would eventually get used to going through the late night routine but he's still really awkward. That's why I don't watch him.

Oh yeah and this "announcement" is going to be an april fools joke.
#6 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -
@kmdrkul:  What about poor Craig Ferguson? He always makes me laugh. 

@norton123:  Call me crazy, but couldn;t you have put this under the, you know, Cliffy B. page?
#7 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
@Mmmslash: Ferguson is like the dark horse of late night.  I do prefer him to... the others. 
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (19025 posts) -

APRIL FOOLS!

Actually, this sounds legit.  I guess we will wait and see what happens.

#9 Posted by EpicSteve (6494 posts) -

Gears of Kart.

#10 Posted by ez123 (1968 posts) -
@kmdrkul said:
" Of all the late night shows I like Fallon's the best.  He always has the best music, the best guests, and The Roots are awesome.  Also, he acts like a crack addict. "
And the best skits.  LATE is genius and the thank you letters are pretty funny.  I'm tuning in.
#11 Posted by norton123 (311 posts) -
@Mmmslash:  I could but that's what people would be expecting.
#12 Posted by HistoryInRust (6348 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
" Gears of Kart. "
There are enough distinct characters in the franchise for this to come to fruition. Not that I'm saying it actually will, but . . . I can envision Raam and Marcus sending homing chainsaws at each other.
#13 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Fallon should produce and stay off the camera. His show is halfway awesome (the music, how extremely uncomfortable the guest seating looks) and halfway horrible (the skits, the host's personality, etc...).

#14 Posted by Callumrides (357 posts) -

wernt there a leked thing whare edge recieved somthing rumouring gears 3 announcement in april

#15 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok said:
" @EpicSteve said:
" Gears of Kart. "
There are enough distinct characters in the franchise for this to come to fruition. Not that I'm saying it actually will, but . . . I can envision Raam and Marcus sending homing chainsaws at each other. "
Just don't stay first. The Blue Brumak is a bitch.
#16 Posted by Meltac (2004 posts) -

It hasn't been announced yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.