#3 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

That looks like mud.

Not a fan.

#4 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Cube said:
"That looks like mud.

Not a fan.
"

Yeah I didnt like the pick of it at first either but it grew on me but I wish the skull and gears of war were in red and the rest was in black it would make it look better.
#5 Posted by McDazzle (544 posts) -

That looks sick

#6 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Ewww, looks really ugly. It's neat, but its too unorganized/messy IMO. I know that's the style, but it just doesn't fit. mad props either way though, but I have seen better Gears of War case mods.

#7 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Ewww, looks really ugly. It's neat, but its too unorganized/messy IMO. I know that's the style, but it just doesn't fit. mad props either way though, but I have seen better Gears of War case mods.
"
Yeah it looks good but slightly messy and as I said early i wish it was red and black
#8 Posted by clarke0 (1077 posts) -

It looks a little better in the video but I think he should have used stone textured spray paint or something... it looks kinda slimy.

#9 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

Yeah I like the whole red skull black everything else idea.

#10 Posted by CapnOmaley (787 posts) -

Saw this on digg earlier looks amazing

#11 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I want that, NAO!

How much?!

#12 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I would have liked it if the skull actually looked anything like the skull from Gears of War. Sorta ruins it.

#13 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

Looks like an Xbox that just escaped a fire by the skin of its disc-tray.

#14 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

Looks amazing but i wouldn't get it as it would void the warranty and that means no replacement if it RLOD

#15 Posted by shadowjak (456 posts) -

That looks quite badass.

#16 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Oh, I just noticed this is the same guy who made the alligator case mod. THAT was truly bad ass.

#17 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Oh, I just noticed this is the same guy who made the alligator case mod. THAT was truly bad ass.
"
pics?
#18 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Uhhh, it is IN the picture above. Google it.. -_-'

#19 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

It looks cool, but I wouldn't want it on my 360.

#20 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -

It looks like he made the Gears of War logo with some wire frame and then held his 360 as he rolled around in a puddle of mud and dog crap.

#21 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Looks kinda messy. I like the new red LEDs on the front though. I'd  probably get scared every time I looked at it with 3 controllers in though,

#22 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -
HazBazz said:
"Looks kinda messy. I like the new red LEDs on the front though. I'd  probably get scared every time I looked at it with 3 controllers in though,"
What LEDs?
#23 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

IGorillawhat said:

"HazBazz said:
"Looks kinda messy. I like the new red LEDs on the front though. I'd  probably get scared every time I looked at it with 3 controllers in though,"
What LEDs?
"
In the video he turns it on. It was really funny because when I saw the red start-up lights I thought he got RROD'd in his video to show off his case mod XD
#24 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

WOW i so want that

#25 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

That looks awesome. =O

#26 Edited by Labbo94 (155 posts) -

He better have that thing in a mini fridge when he plays..... Looks like a game of Uno could melt that into a puddle of tar.

#27 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Labbo94 said:
"He better have that thing in a mini fridge when he plays..... Looks like a game of Uno could melt that into a puddle of tar."

Sloppy but still it looks cool
#28 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
Labbo94 said:
"He better have that thing in a mini fridge when he plays..... Looks like a game of Uno could melt that into a puddle of tar."
rofl
#29 Posted by Wolverine (4276 posts) -

I don't really like the way it looks.

#30 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Wolverine said:
"I don't really like the way it looks."

Yeah it seems like somewhat of a acquired taste
#31 Posted by CB (116 posts) -

I would kill for one of those

#32 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

dopnt like it much... looks sloppy

#33 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

Looks intimidating lol

#34 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

looks cool

#35 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

Looks kinda neat, but it doesn't look too well done.

#36 Posted by smis (31 posts) -

I would suggest some blood effects to the maker.

While I wouldn't purchase it, I think that's mainly due to me not being a huge fan of Gears of War.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.