banned8921's Gears of War (PC) review

Gears is fun.

Gears of war is fun I like how you can skip the cutscenes… anyway the cutscenes aren’t that bad they are just very overshadowed by the magnificent gameplay I think I would have had more fun if id have played with an xbox 360 controller it would be easier to maneuver and use cover. that’s my major complaint wasd just doesn’t cut it in a game that if you run into a wall you stick to it you need more variable in your maneuvering ability but the mouse makes it easier to snipe but not necessarily easier to shoot from the hip. The graphics are amazing most games coming out this year cant match these graphics. the motion blurr camera makes me nauseous but that’s personal. I give this game a 5/5.

Posted by BranDong

What kinda controller did you use?

Other reviews for Gears of War (PC)

Bloody,atmospheric...it's AWESOME!!! 0

No matter which genre of games we like the most,be it strategies,sport sims,driving sims or role playing games,we each feel sometimes the need to shoot & kill.A game to kill our anger.There are two types of cathegories games of this type are divised in.One of them contains Painkiller,Serious Sam & Will Rock.The other gathegory is Gears of War.Gears of War probably needs no introduction,being the most popular game on X360 for a long time.But we all know that its exclusivity for the 360 is...

Recinded 0

Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recinded Recin...