banned8921's Gears of War (PC) review

• banned8921 wrote this review on .
  • banned8921 has written a total of 9 reviews. The last one was for Mount & Blade
  • This review received 1 comments

Gears is fun.

Gears of war is fun I like how you can skip the cutscenes… anyway the cutscenes aren’t that bad they are just very overshadowed by the magnificent gameplay I think I would have had more fun if id have played with an xbox 360 controller it would be easier to maneuver and use cover. that’s my major complaint wasd just doesn’t cut it in a game that if you run into a wall you stick to it you need more variable in your maneuvering ability but the mouse makes it easier to snipe but not necessarily easier to shoot from the hip. The graphics are amazing most games coming out this year cant match these graphics. the motion blurr camera makes me nauseous but that’s personal. I give this game a 5/5.

Posted by BranDong

What kinda controller did you use?