Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gemini Rue

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 24, 2011

An intense indie adventure for the PC and iOS, set in a bleak future dominated by a corrupt crime syndicate. The game was the 2010 winner of the Independent Game Festival Student Showcase.

Do you like old-school Adventure games?

SaFt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SaFt

Then you might want to check this out. 

It's coming out in late February and reminds me quite a lot of Beneath a steel sky and Blade Runner, also a great game.
     Just pre-ordered the Disc version that will be purchasable able through February 24th.

http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/geminirue.htm?page=purchase

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gargantuan

Looks very interesting. If it will become available on Steam then I might buy it.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

=D I agree with your comments about Beneath a Steel Sky; that was the first thing I thought of when I saw this game (BASS is probably my all-time favourite adventure game). This looks like the exact game I'd love to play, but as Gargantuan says, It would be nice to see this up on Steam.

jasonlblair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By jasonlblair

I beta tested the demo and really enjoyed it. Easy interface, solid animation, good voice work and dialogue, and it left me wanting to play some more immediately. 
    I put my order in (disc and download) and can't wait to get back to it when it comes out on Thursday.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By bkbroiler

This art looks AWESOME. I have to play this. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.