Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

General Scales

Character » appears in 1 games

General Scales is the leader of the Sharp Claw tribe, and (for most of Star Fox Adventures) the primary antagonist.

Friend or Enemy of Andross?

PinkElephant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By PinkElephant

Technically, they work together, but Andross has been manipulating him this whole time throughout Star Fox Adventures. So would you say Andross should be listed as a friend or an enemy? I say both.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'd say Andross is definitely his enemy. EIther way, this reminds me of how stupid the ending was to Star Fox Adventures. Just to be safe and not make anyone angry, I'll reveal what I'm talking about below.
    *SPOILERS*

They build up this epic battle against General Scales. Throughout the whole game you're waiting to get revenge on this guy, and he seems like he'd be a cool enemy to fight. Then, right after you beat all his minions and are about to fight him, the unusual and unexplained lingering "spirit" thing that showed up previously in a couple cutscenes comes down and kills him, then flies into a nearby giant statue head and reveals itself to be none other than Andross. So instead of fighting General Scales like you wanted to, you end up fighting the same boss from every other Star Fox game in the exact same scenario. You get back in your ship and fight him the same way as always. I'm not totally against the idea of fighting Andross here, though it seemed to totally come out of nowhere and I think he was pretty irrelevant to this whole Dinosaur Planet setting, but dude, if you're gonna have Andross too, why not let us also fight General Scales? Double the boss fight, man! Who's gonna complain about that? It was a disappointing climax to an ultimately solid action/adventure game.

OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By OfficialJab

Andross is always the enemy. SFA's ending was hilarious!! He totally pulls a Necron. I laughed right out loud.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.