Dude's Done a Lot!

#1 Edited by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Okay, has anyone here not head of Geoff Keighley? Honestly, I think the first game review I ever read was one of his. Dude's also been on everythiing! A few months back around Comic-Con he was co-hosting Reviews on the Run (( With Victor Lucas <3 )), and I loved him back on Electric Playground.

To me, Geoff Keighley is a pretty awesome Game Journalist.

#2 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
#3 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

-_-'

am I a minority here?

#4 Posted by hanktherapper (378 posts) -

I miss G4TV.com and I miss his OXM column.

#5 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

I remember when he was on EP...with that dickhead Tommy Tallarico...  Geoff was a voice you could trust that was obviously pushed by the network to change his opinions from time to time.  Nonetheless, totally rad dood.

In other news...I miss Shoe.  He was the only thing I liked about EGM...ever...because fuck Crispin Boyer.
#6 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -
jakob187 said:
In other news...I miss Shoe.  He was the only thing I liked about EGM...ever...because fuck Crispin Boyer."
Couldn't agree more!

I stopped reading EGM after that...
#7 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
hanktherapper said:
"I miss G4TV.com and I miss his OXM column."

I've heard enough.
#8 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

i just know him from gametrailers

#9 Posted by Gameboi (653 posts) -

Yep. I miss seeing Victor Lucas on G4. Those were the days...

#10 Posted by SmaQ (80 posts) -

He owned Fox News. For that,  he is a nobel man!

#11 Posted by Fogh (156 posts) -

Dude can't say jeff's name right. JEFF GERTZZMANN
#12 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

...giant bump but okay 

Yeah, Keighley's a fantastic ambassador for gaming - the guy's a professional, well spoken individual who shines a little spotlight on an industry perceived to be full of nerds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.