I totally can't wait

#1 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

August 6th is gonna be a damn good day.

#2 Posted by elliooo (293 posts) -

Hell yes! I was ridiculously addicted to the first Geometry Wars when I first got my xbox, spent way too much time playing that over any retails games on the system - so can't wait to see this new iteration, hope they do it well!! :D

#3 Posted by PinkElephant (112 posts) -

Indeedy. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a Live Arcade release.

#4 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

For some reason after E3 I was more excited about this than Gears of War 2.

#5 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

I loved Geo Wars even though I'm crap at it so I can't wait for 2

#6 Posted by Knale (19 posts) -

the first is really the only arcade game i keep coming back to over and over. I am so excited.

#7 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -
Knale said:
"the first is really the only arcade game i keep coming back to over and over. I am so excited.
"

Same here. I definitely put way too many hours in the first game.
#8 Posted by Knale (19 posts) -

i just hope that there will still be really good single player and leader boards. I wasnt way up there (15 thousandth or something) but i was high enough so i cared about it. Co-op looks rad though.

#9 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

Yeah I reckon the leaderboards and stuff will be great, the singleplayer modes seem really fun aswell.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.