Treaty Achievement

#1 Posted by SoSerious (59 posts) -

Has anyone gotten the Treaty achievement yet? I just got the Wax Off achievement last night, but the Treaty is even more difficult for me. Any tips?

#2 Posted by Keano (466 posts) -

i got it.

just start from one corner and go to the closest ones, dont go flying all over the place getting into random circles

#3 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I got it. I basically went across the screen activating them as quickly as possible and then moving on. You will have to be strategic and make sure the enemies are slowed down by either a ring or by you turning quickly, since they move faster than you. I think I tried it 15 times, most of the times getting over 20 rings activated until I finally got 32.

#4 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Yeah I got it. My advice is basically the same as Bennyishere's. Do whatever you can to slow down the enemies. Also never linger in the circles, or the enemies will just crowd round it, trapping you in.
Theres only 3 achievements I haven't got now; Game Over, Smile and Rebound.

#5 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Ahhh, I cant even tell you how many times I have gotten 29/30. To a point where I dont even want to try for this anymore. Wax Off is terribly hard, as well.

#6 Posted by DanCarmichael (220 posts) -

My only advice is to try not to get trapped in a corner of the board.

#7 Posted by spiceninja (3063 posts) -

I got it. Just keep flying around and don't stop. That's how I got it. Once you've gone through about 20 rings the enemies are getting really fast and if you stop in a circle they'll surround you and you won't make it out alive.

#8 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Ahhh, I cant even tell you how many times I have gotten 29/30.
Same thing with me dude but I eventually got it, just keep trying.
#9 Edited by BranDong (238 posts) -

Found this one to be easier than wax off... I got it on my 6th or 7th try wax off took me forever... I was about to dub it impossible for me....

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

I got the treaty achievement on about my forth try and I've found that much easier than going after the Wax Off achievement, then again Pacifism is my worst game type. If you can't get the achievements, the only thing you can really do is keep trying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.