vvar_torn's Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Simple but More Addicting Than Meth

And Meth is a hell of a drug.

This game has no story or characters it's just a great simple dual joy stick shooter, with bright lights, pretty colors, cool art design, and kickass sound. Though I bought it you might consider just sticking with the demo as the retro mode is ok but the evolved is more fun I think. This game is however definitely worth a measly five bucks, you will sit there glued to your TV playing it for hours on end it is so fun.

ALL GEOMETRY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other reviews for Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (Xbox 360 Games Store)

UNBEATABLE 0

Geometry Wars is a game that was made for addicts.....Geometry Wars is a game that is to fast for my eyesGeometry Wars is a game that  lasts foreverGeometry Wars is a game that cost me 800 Microsoft points Geometry Wars is a game that is the same as its demoGeometry Wars is a game that does not follow geometric rulesGeometry Wars is a game that has no strategic valueGeometry Wars is a game that has no leader boardsGeometry Wars is a game that is powered by fan boysGeometry Wars is a game that ha...

A Simple Cheap Fun Fix 0

Geometry Wars Retro Evolve is a dual stick shooter. You use the left stick to stear and the right stick to shoot. To describe this game to someone who has never heard of it nor have they played it is pretty simple, though they may not believe you. You are a shape that shoots bullets at other shapes. That simple. For them to truly appreciate it they need to play it. GWRE is addicting as crap. Each game starts of slow but once you have played for a second the action really intensifies. You have hu...