Needs a quick look

#1 Posted by troll93 (388 posts) -

I really would like to see a quick look of this game. It sounds so stupid that I can see it being a good quick look.

#2 Posted by BisonHero (6565 posts) -

I agree, though this suggestion is falling on deaf ears, because the GB guys don't really care what games we want them to Quick Look/Endurance Run.

Also, I did see a trailer, and the actual gameplay of Gettysburg: Armored Warfare looks like pretty standard "direct troops around the battlefield", unless you zoom in and take manual control of units. I think the banner ads I've seen on websites make the game look more interesting than it actually is.

#3 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1546 posts) -

That would require a PC, something they currently do not have, so don't expect it to happen any time soon.

#4 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@WilltheMagicAsian said:

That would require a PC, something they currently do not have, so don't expect it to happen any time soon.

They could do it over pancakes at Dave's house.
#5 Posted by Spoonman671 (4648 posts) -

This is probably the perfect video game.  I'm not going to shell out ten bucks for it.

#6 Posted by Krystal_Sackful (810 posts) -

Yes, This looks like Darkest of Days 2.

#7 Posted by benspyda (2035 posts) -

They need to get themselves a gaming pc ASAP!

#8 Posted by Catlicker (174 posts) -

Totalbiscuit did a quicklook on youtube. It's an awful, broken game.

#9 Posted by Sideshow_Nick (13 posts) -

@Catlicker said:

I've run into none of the problems this guy did. People should have to play PC games on more than 1 rig before making videos displaying how "broken" it is.

#10 Posted by fox01313 (5074 posts) -

If you can get Dave hooked into trying it then maybe but until they get things set up at the new office it will have to wait.

#11 Edited by TheHT (11376 posts) -

it's like rise and fall: empires at war. I had a lot of fun with that game back in the day.

#12 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4793 posts) -

They're probably waiting for it to not be a bug-ridden mess.

#13 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1291 posts) -

I second this motion...this looks super weird compared to most of the stuff Paradox makes

#14 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1291 posts) -

This should be a Dave QL....in fact, from this moment on Dave should be the official paradox Quick Looker.

#15 Posted by ttocs (763 posts) -
@chocolaterhinovampire said:

I second this motion...this looks super weird compared to most of the stuff Paradox makes

It was actually a one man developer called Radioactive or something.  Paradox published it.
#16 Posted by ttocs (763 posts) -
@Catlicker said:

Haha, that quick look was hilarious.  I can't believe how broken this game is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.