Get Ghost Master, it is only a dollar.

#1 Edited by Daveyo520 (6597 posts) -

Until January 3rd (I am sure they ment July) this game is only 1 dollar on Steam. It is so worth it. I got this game when it came out a few years ago because X Play gave it one of the early 5 out of 5s and you know what, it is pretty good. It is kinda like a stratagy game where you need to scare residents of a building untill you complete what ever objective you have. I think it has aged well and it is just you know fun. 

Now you won't get a copy of Ghostbuster like I did when I bought it, but hey it is only a dollar.  

I guess if you have questions about it, ask me anything.
#2 Posted by Dork_Metamorphosis (251 posts) -

I don't have any questions about Ghost Master but I will agree that people should get it. I paid 5 times a dollar for it and it was worth every penny. 

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Dork_Metamorphosis said:
" I don't have any questions about Ghost Master but I will agree that people should get it. I paid 5 times a dollar for it and it was worth every penny.  "
This thread is 2 months old...the game is past its special price...
#4 Posted by Dork_Metamorphosis (251 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man:   Yeah, but it's still only $4.99, which is well worth it in my opinion. 
#5 Posted by Sunjammer (881 posts) -

I've been buying *random motherfuckers* copies of this game all day. It's dirt cheap, super charming, and well worth your time.

#6 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

Sounds neat

#7 Posted by ShaggE (5987 posts) -

How similar is this game to "Haunting: Starring Polterguy"?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.