looks like all your requests have been granted

#1 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -

as you are im exited for ghost rider for ultimate mvc3

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

No cause it could have been MVC3 DLC. 

#3 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -

buuuttt what if it wasent

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I exit for no one!

#5 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

Dear god I can barely understand what you are saying.
 
@The_Laughing_Man said:

No cause it could have been MVC3 DLC. 

@dangerapple said:
buuuttt what if it wasent

Huh? It isn't. But it should have.
#6 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Yeah lets talk about Ghost Rider stuff that actually matters, like Ghost Rider 2.

#7 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -

I never saw the first Ghost Rider live action movie. Was it any good?

#8 Posted by Marcsman (3116 posts) -
@iDarktread said:
I never saw the first Ghost Rider live action movie. Was it any good?

It's a Nic Cage movie. 
Do you really need to ask?
#9 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1175 posts) -
@Marcsman said:
@iDarktread said:
I never saw the first Ghost Rider live action movie. Was it any good?
It's a Nic Cage movie. Do you really need to ask?
Surprisingly small forehead on Ghost Rider for a Cage movie tho. Clearly not motion capture from Nic.
#10 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I really don't like the Ghost Rider movie, the new one should be pretty cool. And so it should be, Ghost Rider is a bloody cool character!

#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@dangerapple said:
buuuttt what if it wasent
No. Just no. Fuck capcom for the shit they pulled. They claimed there would have been DLC if the events in Japan had not happened. Thats more or less saying " Because of an act of god we are not making dlc" 
#12 Posted by StarvingGamer (8000 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: You clearly have a keen insight into the impact severe development delays can have on brand momentum and market mindshare.

#13 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@The_Laughing_Man: You clearly have a keen insight into the impact severe development delays can have on brand momentum and market mindshare.

they said stright out that because of the Japan events they did not make DLC. They more or less said because of the events we are gonna instead make the ultimate version and cut off the DLC. 
#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (8000 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@StarvingGamer said:

@The_Laughing_Man: You clearly have a keen insight into the impact severe development delays can have on brand momentum and market mindshare.

they said stright out that because of the Japan events they did not make DLC.

Right. So you agree with me then?

#15 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -

i think marvel wasted there dlc with someone as lame as shuma gorath

#16 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@StarvingGamer said:

@The_Laughing_Man: You clearly have a keen insight into the impact severe development delays can have on brand momentum and market mindshare.

they said stright out that because of the Japan events they did not make DLC.

Right. So you agree with me then?

Im more mad that they could not make DLC but could make a entire new game. 
#17 Posted by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@Marcsman: Oh wow, I actually forgot that was him. 
 
Never mind.
#18 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: ya i agree
#19 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

My wish was to see Nic Cage in mvc3! :'(

#20 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton:  he will be in ultimate mvc3
#21 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@Axxol said:
I exit for no one!
Dunno why, but this really made me laugh. Thank you.
#22 Posted by dangerapple (16 posts) -

um

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.