I just saw this game in an arcade

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

having played this game for hours that just blew my mind, somehow the arcades graphics looked better than the wii's but this could just be because the screen of the arcade is huge, i'll take some pictures next time i go there for the wiki. i'll just need to tell those annoying kids to fuck off and grant me some time with the soul edge arcade that was next to it

#2 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -

I play this game every time at a arcade it is so much friends and the guns on it looks tight.

#3 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

All arcades graphics look superior which is weird. Outrun looks far superior. Maybe beacuse its one machine built specifically to play one game.

#4 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"I play this game every time at a arcade it is so much friends and the guns on it looks tight."
i agree on the gun, i only saw the machine for a couple of seconds actually but i recall the guns
i was working so couldn't stroll around

edit: thats weird the arcade i saw was totally different from this one http://www.ngcfrance.com/images/news/ghost_squad_arcade.jpg
the one i saw had a blue and a red gun
#5 Posted by sate2801 (348 posts) -
@Endogene: seems that frame is for Asian market only.
saw that a couple times when I visit Taiwan and back in Hong Kong, and you can actually mount optics on the rails of those guns(weather the game allows you to calibrate the gun for the optics or not is another story though), pretty neat.

oh and, sega is making a sequal to this game :D
called operation GHOST

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.