GOTY Recognition

#1 Posted by TheKramer89 (422 posts) -

How much, if any, GOTY recognition did GiantBomb give Ghost Trick? I listened to the podcasts and all, but I hadn't played the game until it came out on iOS, so i wasn't really paying attention to it.

I personally thought this game was incredibly good. The characters and story were some of the best I think I've ever experienced. The puzzles were generally pretty good as well. Just curious if any of the 'cast were vocal about it, or if they even played it past the quick look.

#2 Posted by liako21 (519 posts) -

there is a quick look of it. no review though.

#3 Posted by theodacourt (519 posts) -

I think it got mentioned at least in the podcasts, but no one had played it enough to give it much consideration.

#4 Posted by Vextroid (1358 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

How much, if any, GOTY recognition did GiantBomb give Ghost Trick? I listened to the podcasts and all, but I hadn't played the game until it came out on iOS, so i wasn't really paying attention to it.

I personally thought this game was incredibly good. The characters and story were some of the best I think I've ever experienced. The puzzles were generally pretty good as well. Just curious if any of the 'cast were vocal about it, or if they even played it past the quick look.

I think Jeff really enjoyed it and played through all of it.

#5 Posted by MethodMan008 (806 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

Agreed. When I the quick look for the DS version I wanted the game so bad but I couldn't justify the system purchase for one game.. Played Ghost Trick on my iPad right when it came out on iOS and thought it was absolutely brilliant. God damn I love that cast.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.