QL for Ghost Trick?

#1 Posted by Korne (625 posts) -

The game is out, and there has been little buzz around the GB community. Lets see a quick look/review.

#2 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

If I remember correctly they did a QL of the demo

#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6069 posts) -
@Kjellm87
If I remember correctly they did a QL of the demo
Yup
#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2709 posts) -
#5 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Well I think the game is pretty damn good, for whatever that's worth (probably not much). 

#6 Posted by Chaser324 (6390 posts) -

I'm all for anything that raises the profile of this great game. It's the best 2011 release I've played...(even if it is the only one).

#7 Posted by KneehighPark (14 posts) -
#8 Posted by ominousbedroom (230 posts) -
@KneehighPark said:
" I would love to see a review or a quick look, even though I have already finished the game. I think GiantBomb might be planning to do one, because there was an article that mentioned that Jeff went to find a copy at a Best Buy (to no success....)  

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/curious-jeff-ds-games-at-retail/2850/ "
Same! Even if there's already an AMA, a QL would be good. I so love this game.
#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

If Jeff was ever able to find a copy, then I'd bet they'll do something with it.

#10 Posted by Shirogane (3566 posts) -

Yeah, I think Jeff was looking for a copy for just such a purpose. Expect one this week most likely.
#11 Posted by BBQBram (2212 posts) -

Nice, I'd like to see what this is all about. Appeals more to me than Phoenix Wright, personally.

#12 Posted by KneehighPark (14 posts) -

Out of sheer curiousity, does anyone know how the staff records DS footage? Do they have one of those prototype cables that you can find at events like E3, that allow you to hook a DS up to a TV?

#13 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@KneehighPark said:
" Out of sheer curiousity, does anyone know how the staff records DS footage? Do they have one of those prototype cables that you can find at events like E3, that allow you to hook a DS up to a TV? "
Nintendo sells special equipment to the press that is specifically designed to capture footage from the DS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.