Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Jun 16, 2009

With a script edited and approved by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is a sequel to the feature length films. Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

Ghostbusters issue please help :(

Myleanya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Myleanya

I have installed GB and put in my key and everything, I get into the game to start a career and it kicks me out while its loading, My system has all the required stuff, if not more and I have updated my drivers so I am not sure what the problem is, can someone help me please :(

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Funzzo

not sure what it could be.  This game was jank from the get go.  You have ghetto rig the install just to get it running if you picked a non default path on the first install (long story). What mobo are u using and what is your OS?  I did get my copy running and its a good game, well worth 30 bucks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.