Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Jun 16, 2009

With a script edited and approved by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is a sequel to the feature length films. Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

How to Beat The Sewers Stage on The DS Version?

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#1  Edited By psykhophear

On the sewers stage, after you got the map and descend to the other side of the sewage below, you are to destroy the mandala node and lure the alligators to the Chairman. I don't understand these quests. There are two alligators in the sewers and I managed to lure them into the room filled with explosives and that orange ghost thingy but nothing happens. What/who is the Chairman? Is it that orange ghost in the room? 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64
    psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By psykhophear
    @JJOR64: Yes, but there are no walkthroughs for the DS version unfortunately. Have any of you played the game?
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64
    @Psykhophear: Sorry to say this but, I don't think anyone here has bought the DS version of this game.  There might be a few people but, I don't know.
    psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By psykhophear

Oh dammit. It's been a month already and I still can't find the solution for this problem. Does anybody know?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.