chunkybubb's Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Xbox 360) review

• chunkybubb wrote this review on .
  • chunkybubb has written a total of 49 reviews. The last one was for Brink

Better as a movie

A surprising Movie based game named Ghostbusters: The video game has arrived. Does this game offer great qualities like the movie did?

Positive:

• Messy Character Models
  • Stupid Story
  • No fun action sequences
  • BORING

Overall this is a boring game but somewhat fun for the family. I recommend it if you have a family game night.