Giants: Citizen Kabuto 6 bucks on GOG, Anyone Play It?

#1 Posted by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -
Good Old Games running some sort of promotion for some of their games, but the Kabuto deal stood out for me. 

I always sorta wanted to play Giants: Citizen Kabuto when it first came out, but at the time I didn't have the best hardware.  Now my old laptop could probably run it, so I'm wondering if anyone's ever played it and how they feel about it now.  I realize it's been a while since it came out, but any reflections on your personal experience with the game, disappointments or positive stuff, could help me decide.  

#2 Posted by JoWill1986 (30 posts) -
@ahoodedfigure: I played it on the ps2 back when originally came out. I just remember it was very funny and very British. If I were you I'd give it a whirl. 
#3 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

Giants: Citizen Kabuto is one of the funniest, and one of the most entertaining games I've played in my gaming lifetime. Get this game, now.

#4 Posted by brainwins (252 posts) -

It's one of my favourite PC games. 
6 dollars is an amazing deal. I guess I am gonna buy it again :)

#5 Posted by ahoodedfigure (4240 posts) -
@JoWill1986: It was part of my GOG purchases, but I've been a bit slow in testing them out.  Thanks for the recommendation, I keep hearing good things about its humor :)
#6 Posted by xpxTomxqx (138 posts) -

It is a great game. I had it on my PS2 a while back, I love the British sense of humour in it. Even though it's a little bit stereotyped but it's a nice sense of fresh air, good for a 'chap' like me :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.