3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Edmund likes to make difficult games 0

Before Super Meat Boy fame Edmund McMillen used to work for Chronic Logic. where he made this game with couple of other chaps.  Gish is a award winning indie platform game from 2004. Six year later it appeared on Indie Humble Bundle and same time was made open source. The bundle being reason why this found it's way to my harddisk for the very first time just recently. This is no traditional platform game. Gish, the object controlled is a 12-pound tar ball. Tar ball as you can imagine is no...

Slow-paced platforming and sluggish controls, could be better 0

Not everything's perfect in the indie world, sometimes you make a gem sometimes you don't. That's as natural as the mainstream. Gish was one of the first games that caught my attention because it was simple 2 dimensional platforming and looked pretty old school, it took me quite a while to get the game to play through because it didn't feel right. As of now I still think this game isn't all that great.The fact you control a blop around trying to solve puzzles in a 2D environment might hand out ...