If you're looking for a deal on Global Agenda...

#1 Posted by Archer88 (140 posts) -

I have some codes that will get you 15% off if you purchase from the official store. This is in addition to the 25% off that they are already offering. Just use one of the codes below.

GACOUSTEELLE30102
GACOU216179430100
GACOU216179430101
GACOU216179430102
GACOUSTEELLE30101
GACOUSTEELLE30100

Enjoy.
#2 Posted by cooperfoyt (188 posts) -

Thanks!

#3 Edited by Sumbog (484 posts) -

Im not  looking for a deal on Globel Agenda, unless that deal is free.... wait isnt that the globel warming MMO, thank anyways

EDIT: I also want to ask if your part of the PR or Dev team, cause you've only got 13 posts and your advertising for a game.

#4 Posted by Archer88 (140 posts) -
@Sumbog: 

No, I don't work for them,  I just like the game and they have a promotion on right now. I don't  post much because I don't have that much to say most of the time, but I do like to read the forums. Plus by posting in the wrong forum I completed a quest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.