Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Global Agenda

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

Global Agenda is an MMO Third Person Shooter using the Unreal 3 engine, being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. This "spy-fi" action game focuses on Agencies that fight one another for strategic points in the world which allow access to new technology in hopes of gaining supremacy among one another.

Over priced?

poser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By poser

$50 seems a little harsh for a MP only game... and in order to get any of the game's core content you need a monthly fee.  To be fair I'm not in the beta,  nor have I followed the game closely enough to know every feature but to me the game doesn't have a enough meat to justify the price tag. Thoughts?

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ToxicFruit

Well it looks interesting and I would love to try it out but yeah I think 50$+monthly fee is a bit to much.   here is a video if you want to know what it is about

Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Daryl

Halo MMO?

poser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By poser

It looks more like Tribes to me.

Uber_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Uber_Junkie
    @poser:  Reminds me of planetside with elements of tribes. I agree that $50 a month is too much though.
    dice66111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dice66111

well its a perty fun game. im sure they will thro out trials after a few months. look at wow to play it you have to buy the main game and two expansions and that's a good $80 than you HAVE TO pay $15 a month to play. With global agenda its $44 for the game with no monthly subscription if unless you wanna do the conquest mod. And i haven't played it yet but with out playing it i would be fine. The best way to describe it is its kinda like Guild wars in a since. Your in the dome city with a bunch of people. Than you have to queue up for instances and pvp, and the queues don't take long. So what i would say is if you have the spare money check it out cause you DON'T have to pay $10 a month to play.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By emkeighcameron

I tried it.  It's not great. 

Maybe with full release, it'll get better (haha, how many times have we heard that before) but yeah....right now? Boring as fuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.