God Of War has Multiplayer now

• 61 results
#51 Posted by Commisar123 (1798 posts) -

yeah alright

#52 Posted by chrissedoff (2167 posts) -

It doesn't seem bad at all. I still can't believe they're making another God of War prequel though.

#53 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -

It amazes me how man people are saying "wow they added multiplayer, the series is dead now fuck em". Have you people learned nothing from dead space 2, assassins creed brotherhood and mass effect? For all intents an purposes those games had excellent single players and pretty good multiplayer as well. Sure it looks and sounds unconventional but that gives it a chance to be very unique. At least give it a chance before you write the thing off.

#54 Posted by impartialgecko (1689 posts) -

I would have gone for a wave-based co-op mode like the one in NG Sigma 2 in a heartbeat over this

#55 Posted by benspyda (2051 posts) -

Kinda bland looking multiplayer. Can't say I'm excited for it. Though I wasn't that excited about ME3 muiltiplayer and that's probably my favorite thing about that game.

#56 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Why? Does ever game need a fucking multiplayer mode now?

#57 Posted by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

I'm not judging the game before more information is aviable because that's you know stupid , but Mass Effect 3 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood proved that you can make a pretty fun multiplayer mode and still have a great single player story so who knows this might turn out to be good or really bad let's wait and see before bitching about developers trying to come up with new ideas in changing multiplayer and how they work in this kinds of games.

#58 Posted by bwheeeler (496 posts) -

So:

Before the multiplayer reveal - THIS IS GOING TO BE THE SAME GAME! IT SUCKS!

After the multiplayer reveal - THEY'RE TRYING SOMETHING NEW? IT SUCKS!

#59 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -

This better be some kind of mission based/co-op/horde mode otherwise i couldn't care less

#60 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

To me this reads as sony wanted to make another God of War game but had no good ideas for a sequel so they are throwing multiplayer into it.

#61 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

I thought that the giant kill looked pretty awesome.....

#62 Posted by egg (1469 posts) -

I thought it would be a co-op campaign, turns out it's an online minigame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.