Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

Kratos packs up and moves to the PSP in this first portable installment in the God of War series that serves as a prequel to the original.

Is the demo a good judge of this game?

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By klownboots

So I got the demo for this for my pspgo. I like the gameplay but it seems to have some really bad slow down... alot. Does the full version do this? I know it looks amazing and is probably pushing the PSP technically, but it seems like that would get me annoyed rather quickly.

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By VWGTI

I know exactly what you're talking about it and it's not in the full game. I encountered no such problems in the retail version. It's a smooth as silk.

klownboots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By klownboots
    @VWGTI said:
    " I know exactly what you're talking about it and it's not in the full game. I encountered no such problems in the retail version. It's a smooth as silk. "
    Excellent. I really want to get this game but if it was like that the whole time... Good to hear though. thanks :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.