God of war 3: New weapons.

#1 Posted by DemonicPoetGamer (70 posts) -

What do u think about the ceberus gauntlets( The gloves on his hands). I think he got them when he fought the cerberus at the entrance to hades. Then soon after u enter hades after a few levels u have a boss battle between u and hades!!!

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'll be honest. I thought they looked really stupid. Regardless, I'm still very excited about the game. Hopefully those gauntlets end up being totally rad.

#3 Posted by DemonicPoetGamer (70 posts) -

I think that they looked out. It's not about the looks its about the ability within them. Yea im stoked ofr this game.

#4 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
#5 Posted by DemonicPoetGamer (70 posts) -
#6 Posted by iFresh (27 posts) -

i think there insanely badass 

#7 Posted by Ket87 (441 posts) -

I don't have any high hopes for new weapons. Every God of War game since the first one they have said in the next one the weapons will be better and they were not. The games were still incredibly badass and 3 will be no exception. I just am not going to be going into this one expecting much out of anything except the old trusty Blades of Athena.

#8 Posted by cc23574 (665 posts) -

Meh. Not saying that they look stupid or something but I prefer his blades. They are that badass.

#9 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

I like them, they seem good for getting in close for gritty action.

#10 Posted by ShadowSaber_806 (39 posts) -

At first, I wasnt a fan, but after seeing them again, I think theyre pretty sweet

#11 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

If they're truly cerberus gauntlets then shouldn't he have three of them?

#12 Posted by KowalskiTakePoint (65 posts) -

i know everyone else hated them but i want the blade of artemis back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.