Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

OMG I got the GOW 3 signed cover, Sweet!

Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By Yeloow

I really wish I can put up a pic of it soon but honestly I don't have a camera or anything to show you. But it's essentially the cover manual type of thing (Something promotional you would see at Game stop sort of) signed by the creators of GOW 3 I got this in the mail like a couple of minutes ago. To get this you had to win the ultimate god of war 3 contest which I did and got the Ultimate Edition of the game. Funny story about that I originally bought GOW 3 forgetting I joined that contest and made that video lol. So I got the game in the mail and sold the original copy I had to a buddy of mine for like 40 bucks. So yeah. But I'm seriously keeping this in the package as a collectors item this is so freaking surreal and cool. I wouldn't say I'm the ultimate GOW fan but I still love the whole series with the 3rd in particular being my favorite.   

EDIT: My brother is going to take a pic of it with his I Phone and he will email it to me and I will put it here once done till then I guess this edit will stay. :) 

EDIT NO 2: I made a new blog with the picture, check it out. This is pretty much dated so yeah. 

Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Yeloow

I really wish I can put up a pic of it soon but honestly I don't have a camera or anything to show you. But it's essentially the cover manual type of thing (Something promotional you would see at Game stop sort of) signed by the creators of GOW 3 I got this in the mail like a couple of minutes ago. To get this you had to win the ultimate god of war 3 contest which I did and got the Ultimate Edition of the game. Funny story about that I originally bought GOW 3 forgetting I joined that contest and made that video lol. So I got the game in the mail and sold the original copy I had to a buddy of mine for like 40 bucks. So yeah. But I'm seriously keeping this in the package as a collectors item this is so freaking surreal and cool. I wouldn't say I'm the ultimate GOW fan but I still love the whole series with the 3rd in particular being my favorite.   

EDIT: My brother is going to take a pic of it with his I Phone and he will email it to me and I will put it here once done till then I guess this edit will stay. :) 

EDIT NO 2: I made a new blog with the picture, check it out. This is pretty much dated so yeah. 

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo
    @Yeloow said:
    "If you don't believe I could honestly care less."
    Might want to fix this line.
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By tebbit
    @Yeloow: Wait a minute... that post wasn't edited at all! I wish you the best of luck bringing me the signed evidence of your success.
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Gabriel

Who signed it?  

David Jaffe? 
    Cory Balrog? 
    Kurt Russel? 

Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yeloow
    @Tebbit: Well idiot It was edited at first then I deleted it because I forgot to put it on the Forums. So I just copied everything and pasted it to the new one..  

Didn't see that one coming... 
    Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yeloow
    @Vinchenzo:  

It is now, though really it's my opinion because I know people are going to freak out and there will be non believers but what ever. 
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60
    @Yeloow said:

" @Vinchenzo:   It is now, though really it's my opinion because I know people are going to freak out and there will be non believers but what ever.  "

He's said fix it because it is grammatically incorrect, not completely remove it.
    commandercup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By commandercup
    @Yeloow said:
    " @Tebbit: Well idiot It was edited at first then I deleted it because I forgot to put it on the Forums. So I just copied everything and pasted it to the new one..   Didn't see that one coming...  "
    Lol, great job overreacting.  

Anyways, cool. I want to see them pictars.
    coreytn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By coreytn81
    @Yeloow: Jesus, why so defensive... its the internet, people are naturally skeptical. Good for you that you got a signed manual, that's truly awesome. It would be cool to post a pic, but people aren't exactly up in arms because you "could" be lying.
    Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yeloow
    @commandercup:  

I wasn't overreacting it's just I'm a dick some times and I can't help it.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By toowalrus
    @Gabriel said:
    " Who signed it?   David Jaffe? Cory Balrog? Kurt Russel?  "
    I hope he got Cliff Bleszinski to sign his copy of God of War III
    Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yeloow
    @CL60:  

Lol, well my bad my English is terrible. I addressed all that in my bio. I'm actually from Scotland but generally speak German and French. So a lot of the times I miss interpreted what people say. Reason being I tend to not post blogs or anything on the forums. It's all good though. (Thank god for spell check.)
    Yeloow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yeloow
    @TooWalrus:  

Apparently I hate Gears Of War. By the way it's the cover of the game not the game it's self. It's a loose cover with the back of it signed. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.