I super saiyan 5 real?

#1 Edited by ZmillA (2269 posts) -

Has it ever been in a dragonball z/gt game? I can't seem to recall any. I also can't seem to recall it ever being in the series. Perhaps it was in one of the OVAs as some special one off condition a character inherited?

Someone must know.

I meant to say "Is super saiyan...."

#2 Posted by Nasar7 (2612 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by Brendan (7752 posts) -
#4 Posted by Bucketdeth (8006 posts) -

It does not go past 4, APPARENTLY.

#5 Edited by ZmillA (2269 posts) -

thank you

#6 Posted by Toxin066 (3276 posts) -

The only appearance of SS5 were in images that were floating around the internet and rumors of a Dragonball: AF circa 2002.

#7 Edited by ToastMan (91 posts) -

I remember that there was this april fools joke that a new series will come after GT that will be called Dragon Ball AF. Of course it was only a joke, but after a while a dojinshi of this "series" have surfaced which featured a SSJ 5 Goku.
So no, there never was an official SSJ 5 in the series. But if you want to see what the fans imagined it would be then:  http://www.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_AF

#8 Posted by Jeust (10547 posts) -

If Raging Blast 2 follows the footsteps of the first one, wait for it... It can be on the next one. :p

#9 Edited by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

Super  Saiyan 5 doesn't exist in any Z/GT series, or any videogames. The concept was introduced in an Anime Magazine's April Fool's joke, were an article was writen talking about the new Dragonball series, Dragonball AF. The last fight in DBGT was between SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shinran.

#10 Posted by Tiequan_Barron (21 posts) -

I hate when people do this and I go searching and its not real.

#11 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

This post should sum up all of my DBZ knowledge quite nicely. 

IT'S OVER 9000!
#12 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@Hitchenson said:
" This post should sum up all of my DBZ knowledge quite nicely. 

IT'S OVER 9000!
"
Thats all anybody knows about DBZ, including the people who watched it, B...Hitchenson.
#13 Posted by damswedon (3185 posts) -

this is SS5

#14 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@dbz1995 said:
" B...Hitchenson. "
...Huh?
#15 Posted by Goly (843 posts) -
@Hitchenson said:
" @dbz1995 said:
" B...Hitchenson. "
...Huh? "
Bitchenson?
#16 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@Goly said:
" @Hitchenson said:
" @dbz1995 said:
" B...Hitchenson. "
...Huh? "
Bitchenson? "
That's three times I've been called that on this forum over the past couple of days.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.