Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a first-person shooter for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 based on the 2010 Nintendo Wii shooter GoldenEye 007, which is based on the 1997 Nintendo 64 shooter of the same name, which is based on the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye.

On the fence about picking this up.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tacoboy1986

I was considering picking up the Wii version and decided to wait since I heard about reloaded. I thought it was going to be a budget title and am wondering if I should just pick up the Wii version instead. Besides the graphical upgrade, is there anything Reloaded does that the Wii version doesn't?

Avatar image for nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor
    nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

dual analog control

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

@Tacoboy1986 said:

I was considering picking up the Wii version and decided to wait since I heard about reloaded. I thought it was going to be a budget title and am wondering if I should just pick up the Wii version instead. Besides the graphical upgrade, is there anything Reloaded does that the Wii version doesn't?

The online will probably work better, the Wii version was difficult to find games.

Oh and hey achievements!

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Dreamfall31

I love James Bond and have played most of the games despite their quality. This looks cool and as I am not into BF3 or MW3 I may pick it up when it is $20. I still kinda want to play Blood Stone despite the bad reviews it got.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Tacoboy1986

@FoxMulder: I guess I'll wait until its cheaper or at least wait for Xmas. I also want to play Blood Stone, it looks fun. I'm glad they didn't just make another FPS with that one. Now that I think about it, it reminds me of Everything or Nothing in a way.

jackshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jackshan

Hi,Here the trailer launch of GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.