Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a first-person shooter for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 based on the 2010 Nintendo Wii shooter GoldenEye 007, which is based on the 1997 Nintendo 64 shooter of the same name, which is based on the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye.

This game should have 4 player online max.

TheKramer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheKramer89

we don't need 16 people in the facility bathroom.

awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By awe_stuck

@TheKramer89 said:

we don't need 16 people in the facility bathroom.

Yes, but did they make the bathroom bigger? Are there european toilets, and a jacuzzi now?

BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BitterAlmond

Unfortunately, the Wii levels are not the same as the N64 levels, and this is a port of the Wii version. Think of it not as a remake, but a successor.

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By peacebrother

Yes we do.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BisonHero

@BitterAlmond said:

Unfortunately, the Wii levels are not the same as the N64 levels, and this is a port of the Wii version. Think of it not as a remake, but a successor.

I think he's right even regarding the Wii levels. A lot of the levels seem designed for the Wii version's 8 players given how small they are. A handful are big enough that they would be appropriate for 16 players without any modification, but most seem like they will become about as pointlessly crowded as a 32-player 2fort server.

BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BitterAlmond

@BisonHero said:

@BitterAlmond said:

I think he's right even regarding the Wii levels. A lot of the levels seem designed for the Wii version's 8 players given how small they are. A handful are big enough that they would be appropriate for 16 players without any modification, but most seem like they will become about as pointlessly crowded as a 32-player 2fort server.

Some of them would actually work best with more than 8, in my opinion. I think 10 or 12 would be perfect on many of the larger outdoor maps. 16 would get a bit crowded, though, especially without teams. Huge levels and numbers of players makes Man With the Golden Gun a lot of fun, though.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Hizang

I really enjoyed the Wii re imagining of Goldeneye, looking forward to playing this again in HD.

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By JBird

@awe_stuck: I have to know, what's a European toilet?! having never left Europe logic would suggest i'm intimately aware of the European toilet, but having watched enough american movies/dramas/tv I couldn't say that ours look all that different, especially larger!

Well then again I'm from england, and we'll be dammed to get cast in with that lot. Having invented the thing and all and seeing some of what the french/spanish would call a loo it lowers the reputation somewhat! So what's a European toilet, how does it differ from the classy thrones i'm used to, and tell me more about these tiny american toilets! Why so small!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.