Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a first-person shooter for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 based on the 2010 Nintendo Wii shooter GoldenEye 007, which is based on the 1997 Nintendo 64 shooter of the same name, which is based on the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye.

well looks like i was right in my blog before goldeneye reloaded

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By mariokart64fan

you know people complain about how wii online was garbage well , this game is even worst on xbox live , so there ya have it, it takes me 20 trys plus to connect to a game , most of the time it says ---network error check to see if your online-which i am , and then 2 other pop ups follow it -server is full , and a wierd one , forgot what it says , somthing about the server ,

then theres only like 9 mi6 op missions -meh , thought it would be more ,but theres only 9 so much for extra content , that was boring , i cant even get past the 2nd one,

the missions are some what screwed up , - some of them arent even the same , same levels but heres a few examples,

train in ge wii you prss b , ge reloaded its automatic -all you gotta do is shoot the 3 guys not ouromuv right off the bat i knew it was not gonna follow ge at all this is even more off then the wii version ,

and the multiplayer split screen maps are still smaller then online mode and - they didnt even add any new maps from what i can tell , even though on the product discription page it reads- 4 new multiplayer maps. . wait what wheres the 4 new maps i only see the same 10 i saw on the wii goldeneye ,

also --- the surface level is also more easier , then the wii one , while the last level is more harder then the wii one , --the bad guy dont have a health bar like so in wii , really ticks me off and took me like 6 times to finally kill him even on easy difficulty ,

and the part where you press the triggers repeatidly is harder then heck since their triggers not buttons like on cc pro ,

the online as i said is flawed , have fun trying to connect , as i cant always connect, i have to host my own private match even then no one plays so its boring as heck , no bots in multiplayer and theres achievments for being oddjob in public matches ---- problem is you dont select any character you still use your generic quantum of solace models , , ,

also unlike wii where you can use any name in multi you use your xbl name only, another draw back for this ,

even gamespot agreed that the wii version is better, - 8.5 vs 8.0 ,,

and i looked at the maps , theres hardly a graphic difference,

its like they just rushed it over,

--- you can tell how much better ge wii is vs quantum of solace wii ,

but you cant with quantum bloodstone and goldeneye reloaded they all actually look just .5 better then the wii version of goldeneye,

for instance the only difference is the crevises in concrete and crack in the road water puddles besides those little differences

the overall gameplay is the same with major changes to some of the mission structure -such as like descirbed earlier the last mission is harder , and outpost is easier , also im actually suprised at the train being easier to , i remember having to press button at the right time but this time its a cut scene followed by you killing 3 guys ,

if you ask me id say this game has many flaws in the multiplayer department , the facility still sucks, the split screen maps still cut in half ,

and online just cant be any better on xboxlive /psn vs wii because with wii at least i can connect with ease,

this game how ever , error after error , mostly when im trying to connect to conflict, i was able to easily connect to team but thats about it , goldengun etc did not work ,

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mariokart64fan

you know people complain about how wii online was garbage well , this game is even worst on xbox live , so there ya have it, it takes me 20 trys plus to connect to a game , most of the time it says ---network error check to see if your online-which i am , and then 2 other pop ups follow it -server is full , and a wierd one , forgot what it says , somthing about the server ,

then theres only like 9 mi6 op missions -meh , thought it would be more ,but theres only 9 so much for extra content , that was boring , i cant even get past the 2nd one,

the missions are some what screwed up , - some of them arent even the same , same levels but heres a few examples,

train in ge wii you prss b , ge reloaded its automatic -all you gotta do is shoot the 3 guys not ouromuv right off the bat i knew it was not gonna follow ge at all this is even more off then the wii version ,

and the multiplayer split screen maps are still smaller then online mode and - they didnt even add any new maps from what i can tell , even though on the product discription page it reads- 4 new multiplayer maps. . wait what wheres the 4 new maps i only see the same 10 i saw on the wii goldeneye ,

also --- the surface level is also more easier , then the wii one , while the last level is more harder then the wii one , --the bad guy dont have a health bar like so in wii , really ticks me off and took me like 6 times to finally kill him even on easy difficulty ,

and the part where you press the triggers repeatidly is harder then heck since their triggers not buttons like on cc pro ,

the online as i said is flawed , have fun trying to connect , as i cant always connect, i have to host my own private match even then no one plays so its boring as heck , no bots in multiplayer and theres achievments for being oddjob in public matches ---- problem is you dont select any character you still use your generic quantum of solace models , , ,

also unlike wii where you can use any name in multi you use your xbl name only, another draw back for this ,

even gamespot agreed that the wii version is better, - 8.5 vs 8.0 ,,

and i looked at the maps , theres hardly a graphic difference,

its like they just rushed it over,

--- you can tell how much better ge wii is vs quantum of solace wii ,

but you cant with quantum bloodstone and goldeneye reloaded they all actually look just .5 better then the wii version of goldeneye,

for instance the only difference is the crevises in concrete and crack in the road water puddles besides those little differences

the overall gameplay is the same with major changes to some of the mission structure -such as like descirbed earlier the last mission is harder , and outpost is easier , also im actually suprised at the train being easier to , i remember having to press button at the right time but this time its a cut scene followed by you killing 3 guys ,

if you ask me id say this game has many flaws in the multiplayer department , the facility still sucks, the split screen maps still cut in half ,

and online just cant be any better on xboxlive /psn vs wii because with wii at least i can connect with ease,

this game how ever , error after error , mostly when im trying to connect to conflict, i was able to easily connect to team but thats about it , goldengun etc did not work ,

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

Please, please. Please! There is no space before a comma (or a period or any punctuation mark).

edit: You should really fix all the spelling mistakes in your blog. That would make it a lot easier (and less annoying) to read. Also, ending sentences with a period instead of a comma would be nice, too.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Jace

What is this I don't even.....

AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AltonBrown

and whats the deal with airline food i mean its just awful wven jerry seinfeld aggres with me

this arline food is like a 6.5 lol
    this arline food is like a 6.5 lol
    mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mariokart64fan

i will repeat my self , this is the internet not english class , if i can read your walls of text just like any one else you should be able to read mine , what are you , blind ,

here ill spell it out for you goldeneye reloaded is lame dont bother ,

and now they even added a 6th ammo box in the out post and now i gotta go hunt a guide down thank you activision you sad pile o s!#$

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mariokart64fan

aqny one locate that 6th box in the outpost better post it here, this level is even harder then it was before, makes me wonder how 00 agent will be , im only on agent they already loaded it with useless objectives wonder what they did to control on this level-add machine guns at the elevator i sure hope not

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By musclerider

@mariokart64fan said:

i will repeat my self , this is the internet not english class , if i can read your walls of text just like any one else you should be able to read mine , what are you , blind ,

I can't read your wall of text. I guess I'm blind then. Learn something new every day.

"all you gotta do is shoot the 3 guys not ouromuv right off the bat"

What?

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ninjakiller
    No Caption Provided
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Horrible grammar and punctuation makes me not give a shit what you have to say.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ninjakiller

@mariokart64fan said:

While the internet is not an English class, certain parameters must be met for you to be:

A. Taken seriously in any context;

B. Have your posts be taken seriously;

C. Not be mocked like the flaming bag of shit you obviously are.

That is all.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mariokart64fan

what ever just another gamespot!

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By ma_rc_01

I'm sorry that I didn't read anything after the first line but I just needed to pop in and say:

More like Goldeneye: Retarded!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.